Paint Plus Canberra proudly stands as a beacon of excellence in the house painting industry. Our team has consistently won prestigious awards for excellent craftsmanship, customer service and dedication to transforming spaces into beautiful works of art.
We are committed to quality. Our skilled painters have years of experience and bring skill and a keen eye for detail to every project. We are meticulous in the preparation of surfaces before we apply paint with the care that ensures a flawless finish. Our product is beauty that stands the test of time.
Our commitment to customer service sets Paint Plus Canberra apart. We are always striving to find new ways to improve our customers' experience, like free colour consultations, and the use of low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paints (with their inherent health and environmental benefits), and a smoke-free workplace.
We are clean, green and keen.
Whether it's reviving heritage homes or modern residences, we consistently exceed expectations by embracing cutting-edge techniques, thorough preparation and the use of Dulux and Porter's Premium Paints. These qualities, combined with our passion for elevating the aesthetic appeal of every home we touch, solidifies Paint Plus Canberra's well-deserved reputation as an award-winning powerhouse in the painting industry.
Rick Maier Paint Plus ensures our work looks better and lasts longer.
Painting isn't as simple as putting paint on a wall. Preparation is paramount, if the proper preparation is not carried out prior to applying paint, the paint will not perform as specified, and the job will look awful.
We place a strong focus on surface preparation and remediation of damage (caused by water, fire and smoke, mould, rust, sub-standard prior painting/preparation) or just the rigours of time.
We have the expertise to know what the problem is, its cause and the appropriate solution. We don't simply paint over the problem.
Of particular importance to the Canberra area is our climate. No paint can be applied to a surface below 10°C or above 40°C (with hot weather thinner added), doing so will cause the paint to fail.
Far too often you see painters painting on frosty mornings, or in the blistering heat, not us, we let the product guide us, not our profit margins. That may mean that we delay your exterior painting project until spring-time, but 5, 10 or 20 years down the track you will thank us for that small delay.
We are also used to working in occupied houses and have many solutions to minimise the impact on your daily life. We plastic wrap kitchens, beds, etc while we work, so that food doesn't get spoilt and beds are comfortable and clean to sleep in.
We acknowledge the little things are important, that is why, for example, we will always take off our shoes before entering your house, and turn the radio off when you are home.
We also clean and vacuum when we finish. Why should you have to spend the day cleaning just because your walls got painted.
- Local Expertise: We are your trusted local team of Canberra Painters, deeply rooted in the community.
- Award-Winning Professionals: Our multi-award-winning team consists of trade-qualified Painters & Decorators, ensuring excellence in every brushstroke.
- Versatile Services: Specializing in Residential, Commercial, and Heritage Painting, we bring unparalleled expertise to every project.
- Wallpaper Installation: Setting us apart, we're among the few Canberra painting businesses offering expert wallpaper installation alongside painting services.
- Dulux Accreditation: As Dulux Accredited Painters, we are proudly backed by Australia's leading Paint Manufacturer, Dulux, ensuring premium quality and durability.
- Full Canberra Coverage: Serving all areas of Canberra and the ACT, we're dedicated to making your painting vision a reality.
- Customer-Centric: Our unwavering commitment lies in achieving absolute customer satisfaction, ensuring your peace of mind.
- Growth for Faster Service: Formerly known as Rick Maier Paint Plus, we've expanded our team to serve your painting needs even faster, without compromising the excellence you've come to expect.
Colour consultancy service
We know that choosing the right colour scheme for your project can be a daunting task
That is why we now offer clients a free one-hour appointment* with our colour consultant - JMD Design. Julie Dalmaso has been creating beautiful and functional interiors and exteriors for years. Julie has a keen eye for colour and the ability to listen to client's ideas and create colour schemes to bring those ideas to life.